At Onshore Construction Company Private Limited ("Company"), we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the website visitors.
This policy covers the manner of collection, processing, storage and access to information provided or received by the user.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Company may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- Information you provide at the time of registration on this website, including your email address;
- Information you provide while using various services on this website, or information that is generated during the usage of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of services used);
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send directly or through enquiry forms or otherwise on this website (including the communication contents and metadata associated with the communications);
- Any other personal information that you choose to send Company.
Before disclosing the personal information of any other person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
Company may use your personal information to:
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information by the licence you grant to Company.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Company may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our affiliates and subsidiaries,) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Company may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law and/or enforced by Competent Authorities;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that Company are (or are contemplating) selling;
Except as provided in this policy, Company will not provide your personal information to third parties.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information that Company collects may be stored and/or processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Company operates in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. Company cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that Company complies with legal obligations concerning the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that Company process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than necessary for our use.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, Company will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that Company is required to do so by law;
- If Company believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company shall take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Company shall store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and thereby Company cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.