Quality & HSE standards have been major focus for OCCPL while undertaking and executing any project.
Today, OCCPL is certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 18001:2007 for Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Management respectively and simultaneously being accredited for maintaining best Quality & HSE standards by major clients.
- OCCPL is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Company.
- Quality assurance is ensured by guidelines given in ISO 9001 as well as in accordance with our well defined Quality Policy, Quality Manual and over and above Client's QA policy and norms.
- Quality control at each job site is executed by putting a dedicated QC team, headed by an experienced Quality Engineer. Constant interaction with Client's Quality personnel is maintained throughout the job execution.
- OCCPL is a certified ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 company.
- A dedicated Safety team is assigned to each job site, headed by Safety Engineer.
In accordance with guidelines available in OHSAS 18001, our own Safety Manual, Safety Policy as well as such policies & practices of clients, Safety Engineer and his team are constantly engaged in controlling risks and ensure safe work practices after thoroughly identifying hazards.
- Health and Environmental policies are directly controlled by Resident Construction Manager along with Administration Officer at site. In doing so, they are once again guided by guidelines given in ISO 14001, our own HSE manual and particular requirements of client.